Apply for a Summer Internship Program Today
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
How do you plan to spend your summer?
Consider an ETS Summer Internship Program and work with other undergrad and graduate students who are interested in exploring ETS and the world of educational testing and assessment. Along with opportunities in R&D and Assessment, ETS offers internships in many other areas, such as Human Resources, Information Technology, and Engineering.
As an ETS Intern, not only will you be provided with a unique and exciting opportunity to gain business experience related to your education and career goals, you will also be assigned a project that will have direct impact for ETS, and consequently, for students and teachers around the world. You will work with a mentor and department teams to contribute to the overall success of that division and ETS!
An ETS Internship will provide:
- An opportunity to use your skills to perform meaningful work assignments
- An opportunity for personal development
- An enjoyable summer employment experience
- Open and honest feedback regarding performance from mentors who will:
- Assist in making the transition to the workplace as smooth as possible
- Explain processes and procedures
- Take an active role in your development
- Teach you about ETS’s products and services
- Prepare you for possible future employment with ETS
Please submit a statement of interest with your resume for each internship that you would like to pursue. The statement should explain why you have selected the internship. Note, you may apply to more than one internship position.